The BFX 118 is a high performance single 18 inch front loaded subwoofer is an extremely compact subwoofer. Vented-box advantages take over for the lowest octave and assist in producing exceptionally high levels of clean, punchy bass from a modest-sized box.
A specialized 18 inch 1200W woofer is loaded to ensure chest-kicking low frequency, extremely long term power handling and reliability in all applications.
When used with the BFX 112, the BFX 118 provides high-output sound underpinning for clubs, large halls, or outdoor events in a compact package which can be moved easily by a single person crew.
- Compact design High- Output front loaded subwoofer system with long throw capability.
- 18 inch very-high excursion, high power European bass driver.
- Frequency range 35Hz-150Hz
- 8 ohm nominal impendence.
- Easy hanging provision provided for BFX 118 makes it versatile.
- The base has flying bracket arrangement. This is uniquely created to give flexibility of setup.
- It can used to deliver extremely low frequency from top of line array.