BFX – CA12 is the latest Portable PA system offerings from BaassFx
- Powered by World Class Italian Faital Pro drive units, the BFX – CA12 packs a lot of punch in a very compact size.
- Rated at 700W total, the CA series produces very dynamic sound and excellent tonal quality throughout the frequency range
- The low frequency drive units in both BFX – CA12 incorporates a 3″ voice coil delivering great power handling, deep powerful bass and low power compression.
- The optimally tuned enclosures are made of premium plywood and uses heavy bracing for solid structural strength and ruggedness, all the hardware and components are used of the finest quality and all the connector’s neutrik.
- The Integrated amplifier module is the heart of the CA series, rated at 500W for the LF and 200W for the HF
- Amplifier section is all solid state linear amplification with Class G for LF and Class AB for HF, it features very low distortion and excellent tonal quality.
- The active crossover section is optimally tuned for both the LF and HF, providing deep articulate Bass and crystal clear mids and highs.
- The integration between LF and HF is done after rigorous testing and tuning, resulting in perfectly coherent sound, spot on imaging and amazing sound-stage, which actually makes it an audiophile grade PA system
Above all, it is all indigenously developed and proudly designed and Engineered in INDIA.