PROAUDIO ENCLOSURE MAKING PROCESS
Proaudio enclosures require a different level of process to ensure that the enclosures are highly durable in indoor as well as outdoor conditions of usage. These enclosures are mostly used by event companies or DJs to enhance the entertainment value through true bass experience to the listeners.
These enclosures also go through the extreme precision with highly automated CNC machines. The wood that is sourced is of highest quality and goes through all the quality tests required to make a better product which has a longer shelf life. Highlight the manufacturing process:
1) The wood sheets are cut on CNC machines which makes each product of exact dimensions and fit to the engineering aspect of sound and acoustics. Special grooved sections are created for special locking of the enclosure sides with each other before adhesive and nailing process.
2) Once all the sides of the enclosure are ready, our skilled professionals begin the box construction in an assembly line to complete the shape of the enclosure. They use tools like nail guns, compressed air (for pressure suction and or blowing) to maximize production and save valuable time.
3) The most important feature of the construction is the L clamp which is used for solid fixation between the sides of the sound enclosure. A strong adhesive is used for entire box to take its shape. It does not affect the box under medium levels of impact to the box.
4) Once the construction is ready the box then moves ahead to the booth where it is filled with putty to make sure there are no chips or scaling unattended. This makes the surface of the wood even and avoids any kind of gaps in the wood sheet itself.
5) Then the box is smoothened even further with a sanding machine. This makes the box surface ready to take the primer coat before it is sent to paint process.
6) Once the primer dries, the box is then painted with 2 coats of our proprietary paint called PrimeTex which gives a unique texture to the exterior and also protects the enclosure from external conditions while usage. We also provide SandTex paint which adds various colors and sparkle to the sound enclosure.
6) Once the enclosure is ready hardware accessories are fitted to the box and forwarded to packaging section.
7) A layer of protective film is wrapped on the products before they are sent out (dispatch).
For details please see this video: https://youtu.be/Za9mKq2kkiw
All these processes contribute to the quality of BaassFx products.